- Protect your skin from sun – you can protect your skin by covering with clothing and using broad spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30 or higher. You should apply sunscreen to the skin which is not covered by clothing, at least half an hour before you are going out and repeat every four to five hours if you stay outside.
- Stop smoking – smoking speeds up aging of the skin. It cause formation of wrinkles and complexion become dull.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet – eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables slowing your skin aging process while refine sugar and excess carbohydrates accelerate it.
- Drink water adequately– It helps to maintain adequate hydration of the skin
- Drink less alcohol-Alcohol dehydrates the skin, and in time, damages the skin. This makes you look older.
- Adequate exercise–exercise can improve circulation and boost the immune system. This may give you more youthful appearance.
- Cleanse your skin gently – gentle washing helps to remove pollution, make up, and other substances without irritating your skin.
- Apply moisturizer every day – it helps to trap water in our skin, giving more youthful appearance.
- Wash your face twice a day and sweating heavily – you want to wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Get enough sleep – sleep gives time to refresh and renew your body.
To reverse the effects already occurred you can consider skin rejuvenation treatment.
NEVER TOO LATE TO GET THE BENEFIT.